Thursday, September 07, 2006

Focus


After almost deciding to give up on this blog, I realize that I don't want it to fade away to nothing... though I would like to make some changes. This will be a midwiferyish blog primarily. I've decided my personal stuff deserves to be shared in person to those that I'm close to... not saying I won't put the occasional musing about things other than midwifery on here but that... hmmm... hard to explain... it's important to me who I share with and making it personal by sharing it individually with them rather than doing a general blog post - and most importantly sharing with them individually before I put it on the blog/if I put it on the blog.

So expect all things women related.

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Cozmos said...

I find it interested that you titled this 'Focus'.

For me when we seek to communicate something personally rather than being broadcasted to everyone, we are making a conscience effect to be focused on that person and 'focusing' our words to be appropriate to that person.

Some times it does take more engery/effort to personally communicate to everyone, but this also shows love, as you would be willing to spend time with them, and engaging with them. Rather than just expecting someone to engage themselves in something you have thrown out to everyone.


Just some thoughts :)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Laura said...

After a month of not blogging it's nice to have a comment so soon. Thanks Tony! It does take more effort to engage individually with people...and I'm sure you'd agree it's worth it. : )

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Cozmos said...

it certainly is worth it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home