Saturday, March 31, 2007

Whoops

Pandora by J.W. Waterhouse

Seems like today I forgot about sticking to healthy food.... it was in the moment I threw away the Easter egg wrapper at the end of my 5 hr shift, that I remembered what I was suppose to be eating instead of lovely, brown, melting, cocoa goodness. And as I guiltily threw away the wrapper of the egg, very kindly given to my by Jacqueline, I remembered about dashing into work ravenous from not eating lunch and grabbing a $1 Crunchie Bar before heading onto the floor.... and then the Cherry Ripe on my ten minute break. Ehhh! I'm not a chocoholic I swear!

Believe me please!

Just found out my first week of placement coming up in close to a weeks time is made up of night shifts! Wow! I'm kinda freaked out but really excited too! Excited because babies love being born at all hours of the early morning, but freaked out.... because I'm wondering how I am going to flip my body clock over and how I'm suppose to sleep in the middle of the day at my house, with curtains in my bedroom that even moonlight can shine through!

..... perhaps I'll just go curl up with some dark chocolate, and think about the curtains later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home