Tuesday, January 30, 2007

1 Teaspoon of Testosterone


I shamelessly want to let you all know about a new blog started by my wonderful friend Tim - Peace is a Paradox. All you guys out there, if you read my blog (and I'm pretty sure some of you are guys) this is for you! Ladies feel free to duck over for a read too.

Tim explains the purpose of Peace is a Paradox in his opening post and I feel I will certainly botch any attempt to describe his blog because he has done a rather good job of it. Simply put, Tim is interested in discovering what it means to live holistically and looking in particular at what men have to celebrate/contend with in life.... I feel as if I don't quite have the words to describe quite what Tim is doing.... but I do know that it is needed and that Tim's looking for people (men in particular) to comment and get some discussion rolling. Please head over and leave some thoughts. Girls, let your guys know!

5 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger пробуренные said...

Hey laura thanks for the link-up!

I really want girls opinions too... I think we are all people together and we all have a say in it.. and I know guys care what girls think of them (albeit way too much) but perhaps we can all work together to find a better idea of what manhood and womanhood have to offer to themselves and eachother!

All opinions gratefully recieived!!!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger пробуренные said...

plus, I might borrow that picture for a while coz i like it so much... hope thats okay!? where did you get it?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I found the picture using a google image search for "seedling"... it's from some security strategy training website or something... When I clicked on your blog this morning, I saw it there, looks good!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Samantha Louise said...

Tim is way too cool.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger пробуренные said...

Louise!? I still don't know who you are yet!? Its tripping me out.

Anyway thanks for your link Laura! Its definitely increased the interest. For the first time in the history of blogging, I am reading exciting, thought provoking comments on my own blog! Its so exciting. I love these people (whoever they are!?) :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home