Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dobbed on

Well thanks to Bec linking me in her online ramblings, now I have to update my blog. Yes this is many days after promising to be a faithful blogger - see I told you I'm a procrastinator!

So the question is what to blog?

1. Socks - they've been parading in my dreams. I've been at work surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of socks (each one with it's pair mind you so that's even MORE than hundreds and hundreds). I've been pricing, security tagging and invoicing them all.

2. John - I was at work today when he called....*sigh*....I wonder if he called just because or if there was a particular reason. I'll find out when the time difference comes around again - you've got to love being 14 hours ahead of North Carolina time - living in the future is such a novelty.

I love this photo! Reminds me of the lengths we went to take it. John's gloveless hand was the sacrifice made to keep the camera out of the wet. The formal pose because of the slippery snow and steep drop off on either side of us. We probably shouldn't have gone up there in the first place because of how dangerous it was with the deep snow obscuring the rocks....but then while we were traipsing around the mountain side above camp there were 30 or so students finishing their wilderness first aid class...we would have been good practice for them if anything had happened : )

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see the evil twin keeping you in line :)

Nice reading your insights, and being able to put a face to the name that we've all heard so much about ;)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yay! A BIG Ta for the comment Geoff! Hmmmm so she actually blogs about ME...I feel privliged : )

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Meika said...

you know what lor. i really like that photo you have as your avat... very nice :P


oh, yeah. blog more often, cause you are very entertaining to read :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home