Monday, May 08, 2006

In line with Queen Bee

Well let's just say I've been inspired by Bec. She finally and very unexpectedly allowed me to view her blog. Don't get me wrong I frequently visit my dear sisters other blogs but this one had been strictly out of bounds. After wanting to be given the seal of reading approval for so long I was surprisingly hesitant to read it once she gave the okay. It's private, it's Bec! The big question looming in my mind was "What would I find?". The hesitation didn't last long! I love Bec's writing. Crazily enough now after having read it I feel quite cut (in a good way, if there is one) about all the stuff I never realized about Bec - I have a feeling living with her will make a slight bit more sense now.

I'm still trying to figure out what glorious thing I did to gain her favour! Beats me!

Okay so it's been what? Three months and bit since I've contributed to this attempt at a blog. I'm not making any rash promises about being a saintly blogger from now on but reading Bec's blog has reminded me of the potential of blogs. My long ago craze of journal keeping has just been revived over the past month...so why not use a blog? I type faster than I write, and yes confess that reading my own handwriting can get a little tricky at times : P Additionally I'm not much of a drawer so having a blog means I can "decorate" in other ways.

So begins attempt number two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home